I've been productive so far this year, and I'm not ready for it to stop! In true "Danielle" fashion, I've made a list of a few things I want to accomplish this spring!
10. Spring cleaning: the inside of my house needs a good scrub. Maybe I'll even wear pearls.
9. Finish my first semester of graduate school with a 4.0.
8. Read at least 3 books over spring break.
7. Organize my home office/craft room.
6. Clean out the garage. (Ugh.)
5. Learn more about blog/website design, and hopefully design my first layout.
4. Spend one evening in downtown Fort Smith...I want to look at the town like a tourist.
3. Start a garden...vegetables, flowers...who knows?!
2. Learn more about/practice photography.
1. Visit Wye Mountain.
What are your plans for this spring? Don't let the season pass by without doing something to get out and see this beautiful world...even if it's taking a new view of your own neighborhood!