1. In my classes of 7th graders, there is always so much going on. These kids deal with more at that age that I ever dreamed of. I don't miss the drama. I AM THANKFUL FOR GROWING UP.
2. My cat sheds and my dog throws up sometimes. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY PETS AND THE WAY THEY TEACH ME TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY.
3. My clothes are a little too tight. I AM THANKFUL THAT I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.
4. I like to hit the snooze button on my alarm because I am not a morning person. I AM THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE ANOTHER DAY.
5. Sitting in class today, people are talking and being generally annoying. I AM THANKFUL THAT I HAVE THE ABILITY TO HEAR.
6. I get restless just like everyone else. I often want to get away, to go somewhere a little more exciting. What I often ignore is the higher cost of living and an increased crime rate in these "exciting" cities. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY LITTLE TOWN.
7. My plans don't always work out the way I would like. I AM THANKFUL FOR SECOND CHANCES.
8. I have been reading until my eyelids absolutely cannot stay open any longer. The final semester is winding down. And I'm rushing, cramming in as much information as humanly possible. I AM THANKFUL THAT I HAVE THE ABILITY TO READ.
9. All last week my husband drove me back and forth to school because his truck was in the shop. I got a little grumpy because that took up what used to be my "quiet time." The hubs never complained. I AM THANKFUL TO HAVE A HUSBAND WHO WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ME.
10. Grudges come naturally to me. It's incredibly easy to be mad at someone who has treated you badly. If I choose not to forgive, Christ cannot forgive me. I AM THANKFUL FOR FORGIVENESS.