Friday, February 4, 2011

Photo Friday 2011- Week 5

This week's theme is "sleep." It's very similar to last week's tired theme. You should just know that I LOVE sleep. It makes me a happy girl. I love to go to sleep early, wake up late, take an afternoon nap. The hubs, on the other hand, rarely sleeps. He goes to sleep late and wakes up early. I love any chance I get to catch him sleeping! A couple of years ago, we spent Christmas with friends and family in a rented condo in Branson, MO. We were always busy! Shortly after opening gifts on Christmas morning, the hubs found an opportunity to catch up on some sleep. I quickly and quietly pulled out my iPhone to catch him!


Poor guy. He gave it a good try, but the Coca-Cola and the TV just didn't work. 

2 comments:

Trina said...

Such a funny photo! lol

Nonna said...

Good one...my Hubs tries too but his Dr. Pepper and T.V. doesn't work either !

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews