Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm New and Improved!

I've been trying to find someone to come up with a cute design for my blog and make it look a little more professional, but it wasn't working out quite like I had planned. Surprise, surprise!

I found a blog design company online, sent some questions, and filled out the information to be put on the waitlist. After three weeks of waiting with NO response, I gave up on them. I requested to have my deposit refunded and canceled my order. I could not believe the terrible customer service.

While browsing for someone else to design my blog for me, I came across Strosgirl's Designs. Anyone looking for blog designers should definitely talk to Angie. The entire blog remodel took about a week, and Angie was great about letting me know how everything was going! After my first attempt at finding a blog designer, I was frustrated and nervous; but Angie was very helpful and friendly.

Thanks, Angie!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You are so welcome. I am glad you like it. It was so great to work with you!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews