Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Do I Love Thee?

Let me count the ways:

1. You are an endless source of patience.
    Exhibit A: I wake up like a bear from hibernation; you make me bacon and eggs. 



2. You would do anything to support me and my dreams.
    Exhibit B: You worked how many jobs while I was in college?!

3. You teach me things, even when I don't care to learn.
     Exhibit C: You teach me how to paint; but I'm not allowed to touch a paint brush in our house. 


4. You may think I'm crazy, but you never say it out loud. 
     Exhibit D: I decided to go to grad school; you agreed.

5. You love me unconditionally.
     Exhibit E: You're mine.  ;)



Post inspired by Mama Kat's Writing Prompts
Mama's Losin' It


Disclaimer: Obviously, there are more than 5 reasons that I love the hubs. But, unlike him, I have no patience, so I am not listing more than 5 here.  ;)

1 comment:

Grace said...

LOVELY!!! a supportive husband is something i know i take for granted, but we are SOO lucky, aren't we?!?!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews