Let me count the ways:
1. You are an endless source of patience.
Exhibit A: I wake up like a bear from hibernation; you make me bacon and eggs.
2. You would do anything to support me and my dreams.
Exhibit B: You worked how many jobs while I was in college?!
3. You teach me things, even when I don't care to learn.
Exhibit C: You teach me how to paint; but I'm not allowed to touch a paint brush in our house.
4. You may think I'm crazy, but you never say it out loud.
Exhibit D: I decided to go to grad school; you agreed.
5. You love me unconditionally.
Exhibit E: You're mine. ;)
Post inspired by Mama Kat's Writing Prompts
Disclaimer: Obviously, there are more than 5 reasons that I love the hubs. But, unlike him, I have no patience, so I am not listing more than 5 here. ;)