Thursday, July 7, 2011

Terrific TV

Let's face it...most television shows today suck. Plain and simple.
I hate Caillou. I hate Ni Hao Kai-lan. And I hate WonderPets.

 Not that I'm biased...I even hate most TV shows designed for grown-ups. I hate True Blood. I hate the Secret Life of an American Teenager. And I hate the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Big Brother, Survivor, and almost all "reality TV."

There are some shows that I dearly miss. If I had things my way, these shows would make a comeback. STAT.

10. The Cosby Show- Cliff was funny, Claire was brilliant, and the kids were entertaining. 


9. Legends of the Hidden Temple- Great obstacle course...I dreamt of going on this show.


8. The Facts of Life- I desperately wanted to be rich so my parents would send me to boarding school. 


7. Friends- There was no closure for me; what happened after everyone moved?!


6. Boy Meets World- Everyone needs a Mr. Feeny.


5. Dawson's Creek- Okay, okay, so Dawson was whiny, and Joey and Jen got annoying. But Pacey always kept me entertained! This show was the Grey's Anatomy of my junior high school...we talked about it every Thursday morning. 



4. Saved by the Bell- In the real world, none of these kids would have been friends. But for 30 minutes every afternoon, I was wrapped up in a dream high school.


3. Growing Pains- I just loved the Seaver's. Mischievous Mike was my favorite!



2. The Wonder Years- I don't think I ever found anyone else who like to watch this show; maybe it's part of my history-nerd personality. I loved to see what was going on in the 60's and 70's.



1. Gilmore Girls- Please, please, please bring back this show! I grew up with Rory, and I wasn't ready to let the Gilmore's go. 



Total Pageviews