Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!

It's finally Christmas Eve!

This year, my parents will be staying the night at my house and spending Christmas morning with the hubs and me. After so many years of them caring for me, it's a nice change to have them here so that I can do something for them. We've got lots of surprises for tomorrow morning.   :)



In all of the excitement of gifts, family time, and vacation time, let's not forget the true meaning of Christmas! We give gifts to others to show our love and to represent the amazing, glorious gift that God sent us in the form of a baby. Have a happy Christmas!

Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace!
Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all He brings
Ris'n with healing in His wings
Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth
Hark! The herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!"

Total Pageviews