Saturday, May 29, 2010

First Farmers Market

I set my alarm this morning to go to my very first farmers market. I was super excited to go and see all the fresh veggies! Well, my alarm didn't go off. :(

It all turned out okay, though. The husband and I were able to make it there, and we bought some yummy new potatoes and tomatoes. For my first time at a farmers market, it was a decent experience. Everyone there was very nice, and it was good to see that people actually care about what goes into their food! The only problem was that it was small. So, come on, Fort Smith! Let's build it up! :)

After picking up some other groceries, we came home to find this:




It's the first flower! How exciting! My husband's grandfather has BEAUTIFUL hydrangeas in his yard, so he transplanted this plant for me a few weeks ago. I was so happy to pull into the driveway and see a hint of blue.

Now we're going to spend the rest of the day cleaning up the inside of the house, as well as the outside. It's a beautiful day, we're having guests tonight, and we're just going to spend time enjoying the rest of God's blessings! Have a great weekend! :)

Total Pageviews