Photo Friday 2011
Blogs I Love
Thursday, May 26, 2011
I have a love/hate relationship with summer. I love almost everything about it; I hate the Southern heat. I've made a list of things to make summer a little easier.
10. Don't complain about the heat, unless you live in the South or another area with excessive humidity.
9. Don't wear booty shorts. No one wants to see your assets.
This goes for women, too!
8. Don't wear socks with sandals. Never acceptable.
7. Don't let friends/husbands, etc. wear speedos.
6. Don't wear that bikini unless you have 5% body fat.
5. Don't wear pajamas every day.
4. Don't eat fast food every day.
3. Don't waste precious time on things that don't matter.
Turn off the television...play, relax, read.
Go outside. The indoors has nothing on nature!
The summer night is like a perfection of thought. ~Wallace Stevens
Do what we can, summer will have its flies. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Post Comments (Atom)